Monmouth Squash Club Is committed to creating and maintaining the safest possible environment for children and young people. We do this by:
- Recognising that all children have the right to freedom from abuse.
- Ensuring that all our volunteers and staff are carefully selected and accept responsibility for helping to prevent the abuse of children in their care.
- Responding swiftly and appropriately to all suspicions or allegations of abuse, and providing parents and children with the opportunity to voice any concerns they may have.
- Appointing a Child Welfare Officer who will take specific responsibility for child protection and act as a main point of contact for parents, children and outside agencies.
- Ensuring access to confidential information is restricted to the Child Welfare Officer or the appropriate external authorities.
- Reviewing the effectiveness of our Safeguarding and Protecting Children Policy and activities on an annual basis.
Our Child Welfare Officer is Neil Croft at email@example.com