Monmouth Squash Club runs three coaching sessions for juniors every week during term time. Juniors are the future champions of our club, therefore, every Tuesday we run 3 different and complementary sessions:
- 4:15pm-5:15pm – Beginners (Introductory coaching sessions to beginners, teaching the fundamentals of squash and having FUN!).
- 5:15pm-6:15pm – Intermediate (Players with some knowledge and understanding of the game, looking to develop their technique and consolidate good habits from a young age).
- 6:15pm-7:15pm – Advanced (This is a session for juniors who have been playing from a young age and we look to focus on match play and tactics to develop their skills).
Private lessons are a popular and quick way to develop your skills. In this session you can work on the fundamentals of squash or work on the technical and tactical aspect too! Every session will be tailored to your needs. Each session is 45 mins long and is suitable for every level of player from Beginner to World Champion. Don’t wait to change a bad habit! Coaching slots are available throughout the week and on Saturday mornings. Book now!
A great way for members to enjoy a game of squash with a variety of players. This can help you develop your game as you play against players who are slightly more advanced and so you pick up some valuable tips. However the main aspect of this session is to have FUN and enjoy a relaxed and sociable game of squash!
Club nights run on:
- Thursday evenings 8:00pm – 9:30pm (September to end of April)
- Thursday evenings 7.15p.m. – 9.30p.m. (May to end of August)
and can include an informal”round robin” of games combined with some drills/ exercises/doubles depending on number and standard of members attending and the needs of the members.
Group Training is another great way to improve your skills and develop your squash with your team players or friends. This session allows you to work on the fundamentals but in a group and sociable atmosphere. This is an excellent way to learn from other players and build on some team spirit and bonding!
Ladies Group coaching
This is a session for ladies ONLY. Again working in a group environment it is a fantastic way to learn from other players and meet new friends. There are also friendly team matches available for ladies. This session runs:-
- Every other Saturday 9am -10:30am
Coaching camps work on a variety of aspects including ball work, fitness, conditioned games and match play. Camps are run for juniors, men and women. Coaching camps are available:-
- Pre-Season, after Christmas and during the summer
For all your equipment needs, for all budgets and playing levels contact Tej.
- Rackets and grips
- Racket bags
All these sessions are run by Head Coach, Tej Saran, who will be more than happy to welcome and guide you into the right sessions suiting you needs.
For more information please email Tej or visit
Phone: 07927 196214